What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - david_gemma2164 - 09/08/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
David

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/07/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Khandamir

Reason given for your ban.
Killing in Green Zone / Metagaming

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I fully intended on killing a player who had previously killed me an an un-provoked shooting. I was waiting in the Greenzone for him to leave so I could initiate roleplay and do what he did to me (although not mentioning the previous time he had killed me / breaking the rules).

However I accidentally shot him in the Greenzone in front of a lot of people when I pulled my gun out in front of him and a medic.
This obviously didn't go down too well and before I could install teamspeak to resolve, admin (Khandamir) kicked me from the game.

Just before this someone was asking me questions about why I killed him and I simply told them the above (with some offensive language thrown in).

Why should we unban you ?
I've only just started playing on this server and don't fully understand all of the rules!.
I was aware you are not allowed to kill in the greenzone but didn't expect an instant ban without even getting to explain FULLY.
I feel the staff member Khandamir acted too swiflty (partly because I used the word Faggot). He should of given me time to get on Teamspeak and at least explain it was an accident etc etc. I've been killed multiple times in the Greenzone, and have heard bad language being used constantly! I don't however see everyone being banned straight after!.

I'm perfectly happy to move servers but as I've spent the most time on this one I would rather stay!.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was aware you are not allowed to kill in the greenzone but didn't expect an instant ban without even getting to explain FULLY.
I feel the staff member Khandamir acted too swiflty (partly because I used the word Faggot). He should of given me time to get on Teamspeak and at least explain it was an accident etc etc. I've been killed multiple times in the Greenzone, and have heard bad language being used constantly! I don't however see everyone being banned straight after!.
If you were aware then why did you do it? We do not have to give rule-breakers the chance to explain themselves on teamspeak. It is up to YOU to follow the rules and you can expect a straight up ban, no warning, any time when you are breaking them. The ''Resolve'' part in Record, Resolve, Report does not apply to staff members. We see things, we read chatlogs and we act on it. So no, I should not have given you anything, you should have given us the respect to follow the rules.

You say you wanted to come to teamspeak to explain it was an accident.. The persons involved asked you to come to TS and you replied with:

----

09/07/2016 6:11 PM
(Unknown)
David
What's tema speak#

09/07/2016 6:11 PM
(Unknown)
David
the little faggot shot me up for no reason so i was just getting revenge
----

Now, IF your reply would have been: ''Sure, let me download it and I'll come on and we can discuss this''.. I would NOT have banned you on the spot, but would have let the two parties involved work it out first as that is always the preferred way. We do not WANT to ban people, what we want is to keep the community clean of rulebreakers and people who flame and curse in chat. Just because you're behind a screen doesn't mean simple rules of human decency don't apply. You can't just sprout that sort of language in a public space, so why should we allow you to do so in our chats?
About the part where you say you are killed multiple times in the greenzone and have heard bad language (hearing someone swearing in RP is not ban-able, only on sidechat it is).. well do I really have to dignify that with a response? Okay fine, I will.

We do not see EVERYTHING. We do not get paid to continously monitor every player to catch rulebreakers. We do what we can. Just because you see other people break the rules and not see them get instantly banned does not in any way mean you're okay to copy that behaviour. It also in no way means that if caught, you won't be subject to the instant banhammmer.

So quit whining, quit laying blame on others for YOUR actions, quit to make it look like you got treated unfair.. You got treated EXACTLY as any other would have when a staff member was witness to what I was witness to. And start convincing us you are actually a decent guy who just wants to have fun and play the game, so when we are convinced we can think about unbanning you.

@Samuel ThompsonSince I was the one actioning this ban, I will leave this one for you to decide upon.

Ok wonderful more work thank you @Khandamir

@david_gemma2164what I want from you is to come and see a support member on TeamSpeak and link them this appeal and politely request that they can come and ask for me to have a word with you. If I am busy then you will have to wait for me to be not as busy, but since you are banned you won't be in game. 

I look forward to our little chat.

Khandamir, you're taking this whole thing out of proportion.

I admitted I had killed someone in the Greenzone (by accident). I admitted I used offensive language and I admitted I spoke about a previous life. 

I was merely saying that if I had of had chance to download Teamspeak then I could of spoken to the player and resolved it with him. I just think you shouldn't be so brash in banning people from servers!. They're there for everyone to enjoy (faults or no faults) and to ban someone on their first offense seems quite brash!. But that's my opinion and you've made it perfectly clear that my opinion means jack all. 

Anyway....

Thanks Samuel I'll join when I get chance to.

After having our relatively productive little chat, we have come to the conclusion that he needs to read the rules again properly.

I will review this again then.

In-game Name
David

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/06/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Khandamir

Reason given for your ban.
Killing in Green Zone / Metagaming

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Breaking the rules
Accidentally killed a guy in the green zone and then spoke about it in sidechat / used offensive language

Why should we unban you ?
I had a chat with Samuel Thompson in Teamspeak and he explained the rules to me fully! he advised me to re-read the rules and then re-apply for an unban.
I've read the rules fully and now understand what I can/can't do whilst in roleplay / your server.

Apologies for offense / rule breaks I caused.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

On Samuels request, since he had to leave the PC, This is actioned and you are unbanned for a final chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back