What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Daniel05 (Unbanned 27/07/15)

AxeManDan

Dear Admins 

Daniel05 has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: PC Daniel
Your Steam Profile ID: AxeManDan
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198115435954
Date & Time you was banned:: 00:15 27/07/2015
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): The Neo
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was banned because, SPC IL Sea Lion and i were having a carry on in the blue zone of Kavala HQ
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke:

6B) You are unable to kill anyone in a blue zone (Punishment is a ban)

6C) Weapons must be holstered inside green and blue zones at all times.

6D) You are unable to rob/knockout anyone in a green or blue zone (Punishment is a ban)

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I was too happy as it was saturday, I'd had a really good day, i got to excited which led to my friend and i having a bit too much of a carry on in a blue zone. We know better than this however on this occasion we got let emotion take over reason, we are both very sorry and it shall not happen again, i've never been banned, i've never been pulled up by an admin before, and this is the first anything serious has ever happened.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Back