What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - DaFaMa (Denied - Permabanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaFaMa

In-game Name
Darius

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
combat logging/ restrain glitch

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
because Drew must have thought that i died then combat logged for one i did not even know what the restrain glitch was until i had been banned and searched it up two i never want to combat log i was just super pissed off and had dinner so i turned my pc off it may have looked like combat logging i admit but im not trying to get banned again as i love this server and am a dedicated medic. It upsets me that i have been banned because it takes the fun out of arma 3 i got this game for this server in particular so why would i want to get myself banned ?.

Why should we unban you.
I dont want to break any rule in this server i love this community and made many of my freinds love it too i will apologise to anyone who has been affected by this incident and realise that i have to finish whatever im doing before i log off. this will not happen again i assure you and i promise to love and donate to this community till i die (till my computer breaks).

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Denied

Unfortunately you were given a final chance. Due to our policies, your time is over here. I wish you good luck finding a new home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back