What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Chris K - 04/16/2016 (Unbanned)

Chris K

In-game Name
SPC Chris K

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/16/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
bobmarley

Reason given for your ban.
Racism

The Server you initially was banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned for having "KKK" in my name.

Why should we unban you.
You should unban me because this was an honest mistake, the reason for that being in my name is because earlier on in the day I was kicked off TS due to lag or high ping something along those lines. When I tried to rejoin the TS server after I was kicked off I was given an error something like "max client name in server" which was making it impossible for me to join. Therefore I changed my name but just putting a couple K's at the end so my name would be different when joining the server and when I joined I changed it back. My name being "Chris K" already means that after putting a couple K's after my name the letter's "KKK" fell into order. This was an honest mistake. Using this log you can see that in 18 seconds I changed my name. <00:28:12> "Chris Kkk" connected to channel "Altis Airport - Arrivals (Lobby)"
<00:28:17> "kurtis gibson" switched from channel "[KC] Operations Room" to "[KC] Kitty Office [17/4/2016 @ 7:00pm]"
<00:28:17> Channel group "Channel Admin" [Inherited from: [KC] The Kitty Cartel] was assigned to "kurtis gibson" by "Altislife.co.uk".
<00:28:21> "Chris Kkk" switched from channel "Altis Airport - Arrivals (Lobby)" to "Academy Staff Rooms"
<00:28:21> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Chris Kkk" by "Altislife.co.uk".
<00:28:21> "Chris Kkk" was moved from channel "Academy Staff Rooms" to "Command Office DND" by "James"
<00:28:21> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Chris Kkk" by "Altislife.co.uk".
<00:28:30> "Chris Kkk" is now known as "Chris K"

I apologize greatly for anyone I offended by doing so but it was simply a mistake that happened when I tried to rejoin the server. I am in anyway not racist and I hate racism myself.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I received  reports that someone was called "Chris KKK" and that it was offending them, so I searched Chris KKK in the TS logs and then issued a ban. (I took a print screen of it but I was also helping Kaius (completely different situation) at the time and he did a print screen and uploaded it before I did mine: https://gyazo.com/4eaaf8e6cf983671d33023597786a39d ).

However I did speak to Chris's fellow police officers about the situation of him not being able to relog into teamspeak with Chris K so he added a few more K's to his name without thinking of the consequences. So I would personally suggest Chris K to have "Chris K1" in his name rather than "Chris KKK".

Back