What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - callu - 28/08/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

callu

In-game Name
callu

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
19/08/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Ruthless

Reason given for your ban.
trying to kill guy in greenzone

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
so i was talking to people at kavala a guy came flying down the road hit me with the car i died and so did 1 other. so i said to a guy kill the guy that killed me cause he died to he shot the guy to try and end him he didnt die because it was greenzone so that is all i remember

Why should we unban you ?
i think i should be unbanned because i didnt kill anyone in greenzone or even attempt to kill anyone

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Is this what happened? No.

You're not only banned for "trying to kill a guy in greenzone". You are very aware of this. Go ahead and try to connect to the server once more, as you've done multiple times after you were banned, note down all the rules you were banned for and then look them up on the rules page. Once you've done that, go ahead and make a new ban appeal, as I will be closing this one as it does not seem like you really care or understand what you've done wrong and also for lack of effort.

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back