What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - callu - 20/08/18 (Timed Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

callu

In-game Name
callu

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/03/90

Member of the team that banned you.
Ruthless

Reason given for your ban.
trying to kill guy in greenzone

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
so i was talking to people one time and them a hobo came flying along in a car and ran me and another guy over and the car blew up i died so did another guy and the guy who was driving the car died to. so the server was about to restart when i was still lying on the ground because no no medics came and then i told someone to kill the hobo that ran me over because i had just spent 300k on gear and guns that i had on me then someone tried killing him but it was in green zone so he didnt die so the guy stopped trying to kill him so then the server restarted and then i wasnt to happy so i dont know why i was banned and also i have only had Arma 3 for a week and your server was the first server i tried and i loved it and i havnt tried another server but now that im banned ill just have to find another server and it probebly wont be as good as your server.

Why should we unban you ?
i dont think i should have been banned because i only told another guy to kill the hobo

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

These are all the rules you broke, quote the rules you broke and explain them in your own words

@callu please respond soon or this appeal may time out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back