What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Bubbles - 09/28/2016 (Timed Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles

In-game Name
Mugel

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/27/2016

Member of the team that banned you.

Reason given for your ban.
RDM/Poor RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=redirect&url=http://plays.tv/video/57ead27ca582db4ef2/-&key=17f3617ce1b10becc3fcc491d48a5cd32598bbe9f2039eb8ed9e768ad01af168&resource= I know it's easy to blame poor RP from this video but I don't know why you would not request a longer one, he'd been told multiple times to leave by the game behind me (in scuba suit) yet didn't leave so he was shot at last.
I can agree though that I overexaggerated, I could've knocked him out instead and run.

Why should we unban you ?
Normally I would say I'm quite the delight to roleplay with as I try my hardest, just happened to be one of my weaker moments captured on film.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
= I know it's easy to blame poor RP from this video but I don't know why you would not request a longer one,
If you have a longer one, please provide it, because to me that looks like RDM.

I do not myself have one as I do not have the hardware to be able to record, but what I'm saying is more happened before this 6 second video, our first encounter wasn't when he started recording, he'd been hanging around for a 1-1,5 minutes where the guy in the scuba suit had already told him to leave multiple times. Finally I took action, perhaps a bit agressive though.
@WhoisDan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, since there isnt a longer video, please explain the rule you broke in your own words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back