What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - BroZz` (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroZz`

Dear Admins 

BroZz` has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: BroZz
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198001437659
Your GUID or Steam ID: 094145b1ed4b01a877a29e04304fcf42
Date & Time you was banned:: 02/02/2015
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Wilco
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was banned because I made a genuine mistake and acted like a C word afterwards. I was trying to pull over to help the guy who had broken down, genuinely. But crashed into them and blew them up because of my ignorance with the stopping distance with a HEMMT. I had been earning money on my own, and then blew my only decent truck up which p'd me off. The guys then contacted me, and being in a bad mood - I snapped and was very rude to them.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:

Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban)

However using the following vehicles to immobilise each other (eg. Hunter VS Ifrit or Strider VS Ifrit etc) is permitted in roleplay for whitelisted factions or people in ownership of a rebel membership - Hunter/Strider/Ifrit
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Basically a long story short is I didn't realise I was banned from ALUK until very recently despite how long ago this took place. I tried a few AL servers when I discovered this game mode in January, and a friend recommended you and a few others. I started with ALUK then tried a couple of other places too before resting with one (Purely cause I had the most money there.)

I want to come back and resume playing again. I enjoyed my time on ALUK and made a few friends (Joined with none!). I'm prepared to track down and compensate the guy, and personally apologise. But also reassure you guys that it won't happen again. Truth be told I've been playing with a rebel again on another popular community called GTA. But I'm sick of playing (and funding!) a server with staff who refuse to listen to their community and make poorly implemented changes based on their personal play style. I didn't enjoy my time there as much as I did with ALUK and I'm ready to wash my hands of them, and hopefully my acknowledgement of my mistake here will allow me to not only resume playing AL again, but also begin playing somewhere where the features are robust, where the staff give a s**t and where the game is played as it should be. For the record, with GTA I've never been banned, however if they read this I likely will be. But considering I won't be connecting there again for any reason - that action really doesn't bother me.

So once again, Wilco and the player(s) affected, I'm sorry and will try my best to make up for that mistake.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/17673-brozz-action-ban-issued-02022015/#comment-107988

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
I am willing to give you another chance however what you did before will not be tolerated here as much as it would elsewhere.

This is an adult community and one that is serious about RP please keep that in mind

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back