What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Brother Ryan - 08/01/2016 (Denied - Permanent Ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
ryans

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
It does not tell me who banned me

Reason given for your ban.
I think I got banned for RDM, I'm not too sure because it was like 6 months ago

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Me and my friend were going around robbing people, and while we were doing this my mic/headset broke and when I was supposed to ask them to stop nothing came out so they did not hear so me and my friend fort they were ignoring us so we started shooting at them, so I think I got banned for RDM. Sorry:)

Why should we unban you ?
I should be unbanned from this server because the reason why I got banned was for making a mistake and in my defence, I got banned because my headset stopped working, another reason why I should be unbanned is that I'm a changed person from 6 months ago and I truly believe that I have changed I also truly believe that this will be the last ban I get.
PS: I have forgotten the names of the people who I RDM but I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Denied

You had a unban for a RDM back in Feburary.

You were banned in May for RDM from a forum report.

Last Unban: 

Forum Report:

Based on your history of RDM, I am issuing a Permanent ban from RPUK ArmA services. Your time is done on our server. 

You may file a permanent ban appeal form in 6 months when eligible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back