What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - BoubleBob - 07/06/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoubleBob

In-game Name
Abduhl

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/22/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Khandamir

Reason given for your ban.
Threat to report

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because i fail rp'ed and told someone ingame i would report him, and thats a big fail. i know. I just got frustrated because i got RDM'ed and the situation was on fire.

Why should we unban you ?
I've learned from my failure and i have been reading the rules over and over again and i now feel im ready to join the servers again. These are the only servers worth playing on in the EU so i really hope i can get back in the game.

Again sorry for my failure. I just want some nice RP on your servers and hope to get unbanned soon.

Have a nice one! :)

/Jonas

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been your second ban within a month...

Why would we unban you? What can you bring to our servers?

I can bring some serious RP from now on, to be honest i didnt read the rules so close when i started on the servers, now i have learned from my failures and i have read the rules closely, I really enjoyed playing on your servers, and i really hope you will give me a second(3rd) chance.  This is the last chance i need i promise you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back