What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - BogdanSV - 05/31/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BogdanSV

In-game Name
Bogdan

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/28/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Farmer Giles

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because of VDM.I was chased by a police car with a illegal weapon on me and 88k bounty , i tried to get away from them by wanting to break the wheels of theyr car but killed them.

Why should we unban you ?
I beg you to unban me because it was my first deviation from this rule.To be honest i didnt know that if i am being chased by police i cant defend myself in this mode.I played on this server 2 weeks and i didnt know that this thing is one that is not allowed.I promise if you gonna unban me i am never gonna do this thing again and never gonna break the server rules.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you not aware this is a serious roleplay community? 
well i was not aware before this , i was just having fun with my friends and not caring about the rules , but i read them before. now that this happened , its like a hard slap in the face to get me into the right way , so now i know what to do and not breaking the rules because this would happen.

Fair enough

Just want to let you know you can still have fun with your friends, even without breaking our rules

Please explain the rule you broke in your own words to me

Fair enough

Just want to let you know you can still have fun with your friends, even without breaking our rules

Please explain the rule you broke in your own words to me
 i broke vdm , and vdm is when you use your car as a weapon killing people/exploding other cars/killing the people in other cars but there is an exception for ifrits.

@BogdanSVThere will be no further unbans, So those rules need to be followed.

The staff member that banned you advised you have a very poor understanding of English!?! is this the case ?

@BogdanSVThere will be no further unbans, So those rules need to be followed.

The staff member that banned you advised you have a very poor understanding of English!?! is this the case ?
My friend talked to the admin that banned me and him bcs i didnt have ts at that moment.I personally think im not that bad as he said , he didnt listen to my english very much bcs we just met 5hrs before the VDM and he said i have very poor english , but i think its not that bad i can make a decent rp if i struggle enough and i know how to speak english decent enough to play the server.

Your written English is good enough to understand and a bit of a stutter or accent shouldn't be a problem. I want you to explain how you would act next time in a similar situation. What would you do now that you know VDM is not allowed?

Well obviously i woould not vdm anymore and if i do by mistake i would try to sort things out with the victim so everything would be good.

Are you now ready to follow the rules going forward?

Of course i am gonna follow the rules from now on , otherwise i would get banned. Cant wait to play with my gang again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back