What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - BiggLe (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggLe

In-game Name
BiggLe

Steam ID
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101323468

The date of your ban.
08/09/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
nozeinho

Reason given for your ban.
New Life Rule

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
i was Banned along time ago but i can remember some details. I believe that i was killed in kavela and i then spawned back in Kavela to get my car, To my misfortune i Spawned in a building right by the place of my death.

Why should we unban you.
I was banned a very long time ago and was hoping to start playing altis life again, And this server is the only one with a constant amount of people and has what we are looking for in terms of gameplay. I understand what i did was wrong ( now having read up on the rules). I realise that i shouldn't of spawned back in Kavela.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In your own words explain the NLR rule.

The new Life rule is where you are unable to return to the site of your death usually within a 1000 meters due to Rp reasons

where you/ your player is unable to recall on previous events due to you having a "new life" and you are not allowed to return to the site of your death usually within 1000 meters due to the fact that in real life you would not be able to remember things from "a past life" 

Follow the rules going forward, unbanned for a final chance 

13/12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back