What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - BiggLe (DENIED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggLe

Dear Admins 

BiggLe has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: BiggLe
Your Steam Profile ID: BiggLe
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198101323468
Date & Time you was banned:: 14/08/15 18:00
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Nozeinho
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: (I was banned about a week ago) I was in Kavala when is was running over to the sound of a car being lock picked. when I arrived there i was shot because the robber didn't like the accent I put on. I then re spawned back in Kavala (im now aware of the 1 km rule) trying to get my car back as I was low on money. But when I spawned in I was by the scene of my death. by the time I realised I started to run away apologizing down the mic but by the time I got around the corner i was banned.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 5A) A new life starts, when

Your character has been killed by a cop
Your character has died in a RP situation.
Your character has been involved in an accident

5B) A new life does not start when

Your character has been the victim of a clear case of RDM/VDM
You disconnect (end of session)

5C) You are not allowed to seek revenge when you die!

5D) You are not allowed to return within 1000m of where you was killed within 15 minutes after you have been killed!
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I really enjoyed playing on the server and I have read up on the rules of it, it is the only server with a decent amount of players on it.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you not already been denied ?... do you have something more to add ?

i would like to add i was not  intending to go back to my body, if you were able to check the spawns i spawned right in a house where the incident took place. 

Then you should of logged straight back out.

Denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back