What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - barre - 06/08/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

barre

In-game Name
barre

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/29/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Steph

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe I was banned for shooting an ARAC member while he was following the given orders but a person within his vehicle did not and jumped out and shot. Shooting the ARAC member was unnecessary since he attempted to roleplay and was trying to follow orders and because of that I shouldn't have shot at him at all. Since this was a long time ago I do not remember the reason for shooting the ARAC member other than the fact that he assisted someone we were in hostile roleplay with. I understand it was irresponsible to fire regardless of what reasons I had even though it could have been a mistake.

I am unsure if I was banned on the first server or not since I wasn't playing at the time of my ban.

Why should we unban you ?
I've been banned for a very long time and I understand what I did was wrong and I'll make sure it does not happen again in the future. For the server I can contribute with another member of the community that will from now on follow the rules and play more responsibly and fairly. I will make sure to roleplay and play by the rules and hopefully I'll make sure to never get in this situation again and not be of any trouble for the community and staff.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
RDM - Is the act of killing another player with no hostile roleplay engaged with the other player. A player can't kill anyone unless their terms have been broken and they have been threattened with being killed. For instance "Put your hands up or I will shoot you" initiated the hostile roleplay if the player does not put his hands up within a time limit. In my case we initiated hostile roleplay but not against the driver and only against the person going along with the driver and at the same time the ARAC member was agreeing with our terms and I shot him anyway which puts me in the wrong.

Time on appeal - At the time of my ban I believe that the website was down for some time, I am not a 100% sure but I remember I did not have access to it and as a result I did not make the application at that time. Then the second problem was me not remembering exactly what case I was banned for and that made it feel pointless for me to apply for an unban, until I found the video through a helpful staff member. I understand that I could have done this application much earlier and I should have since I've wanted to be unbanned since I first received the ban. I don't know why I found it so troublesome to make an unban appeal and I apologize for making it so late. I hope I can be pardoned for this mistake because I really have wanted to play on the server and I apologize for not making the application in time.

Are you now ready to follow the rules going forward?

Yes I will folow the rules and do my best to ensure that I will not get in this situation again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back