What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Azelf - 07/29/2017 (Timed Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azelf

In-game Name
Azelf

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/07/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Jefke V

Reason given for your ban.
Poor RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for poor rp. Roleplaying as a Terror Organisation, , in other terms, roleplaying as things that are questionable to roleplay as. I also did a bad job at roleplaying, because i did not fully exploit the roleplay potential and robbed instead of talking and finind other ways or roleplaying. I totally understand the admin's decision to sanction me, and i recognize all the things that i did were wrong.

Why should we unban you ?
I understand what i did, and i will NOT do it again, this is the best server i've been on (i dont even go on server from my country since i like the international community more), and i apologize to everybody that i've ruined their experience, i also apologize for my actions. I've learnt the lesson , and it will not happen again, i also decided to find myself a better way of Roleplaying, and to enhance other's people experience, i've made myself a story, and a past to tell otherpeople. I will think twice now before doing something that involves roleplaying, and i will give my best for it.
Again, what i did WILL not happen again, and i learnt that in roleplay situations it SHOUD NOT happen , and i've now considered full terms of roleplaying, as well as the rules that are put up.

Thank you for understanding.

Azelf from France.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So you

Lied to a staff team member

Roleplay'd as "ISIS"

And got banned for "POOR RP" Even though you got warned three days prior by another admin saying that you basically needed to up your game?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Azelf Please respond soon, or your appeal will time-out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back