What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - ARINOVSKI (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARINOVSKI

Dear Admins 

ARINOVSKI has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Arinovski
Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050740179/
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198050740179
Date & Time you was banned:: 26/10/15. Between 7.30 and 8pm GMT
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): It isn't showing me
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: "For VDM and Combat caching in Kavala" I was in Kavala in the GREEN ZONE and all i had was my truck and my bag. I had no money and no weapons. I was ready to Log off because I had to see my family but as I went towards the garage I was shot at. This was INSIDE the GREEN ZONE. A friend as well as my self have multiple screen shots of the people who tried to rob me. All I wanted to do was go to the garage, Not once do i recall these guys trying communicate with me. They killed me 'RDM' but i respawned in a shop metres away from where I was killed so in a fit of rage i unlocked the vehicle and drove it to the garage.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3A) VDM
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I am sincerely sorry for my actions as I enjoy the role playing server. I understand that my actions were unacceptable but I had been provoked under unusual circumstances that resulted in a short burst of anger and recklessness. However you may find that the people who reported me are guilty of 6A) 6C) 6D) 6E).
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
So you VDMed, combat stored your vehicle and broke NLR in the space of 10 minutes. 

A lot of rules broken here! Why should we even consider to unban you? Have you even bothered to read the server rules?

I believe you should unban me because i enjoy the game greatly. I have read the rules, i have also looked at the rules since the website was updated, just to refresh myself with the rules of the game. I understand rules were broken, but i do not intend for this to happen in the future. NLR (New life rules) i thought, please correct me if i am wrong only apply if 

Your character has been killed by a cop

Your character has died in a RP situation.

Your character has been involved in an accident

A new life does not begin if....

Your character has been the victim of a clear case of  RDM/VDM

You disconnect (end of session)

So i do not know whether i broke the NLR rules as it may not be considered a new life, as i was a victim of RDM. 

I am sorry for what happened. I regret my actions and in the future i will make sure to take the utmost of care and time when playing the game to make sure that i play within the rules of AltisLife. Thank you for your time.

Since you broke more than one rule in the same day this will be your FINAL chance,

No more chances!

30/10/15

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back