What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - ARINOVSKI (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARINOVSKI

In-game Name
Arinovski

Steam ID
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050740179/

The date of your ban.
11/03/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
remix

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was In Kavala and I had an illegal weapon. I couldn't fit the gun in my bag so I was trying to go towards the garage without running into anyone. I went around one corner and a police car drove past me, It stopped to which i panicked and initiated role play by telling the car to carry on moving or i will start shooting. The car then moved forward about 10 metres where it stopped around a corner. I was really uneasy about this because i thought that the officer was going to try and take shots at me from cover. I moved towards the police car and as I got within talking distance I tried to Role play but an officer got out and aimed his rifle at me. I shot in panic thinking it was a 'life or death' situation. I then moved to check before my game started lagging and as soon as i could move properly someone got out of the same car and aimed their rifle at me also. With the lag I was experiencing I had no idea what was going on.

Why should we unban you.
I have been banned before to which I understood the consequences fully. as this was my last chance I did not intend to break the rules what so ever, I apologise fully and i feel regret for panicking during the situation and instead of shooting when there was a network problem i should have surrendered.And as soon as the incident happened i was kicked, I turned off my PC and tried sorting out the network problem and reconnecting to apologise but I was unable to.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You were on your final chance! I clearly stated this in your unban appeal

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back