What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Andreé (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Admins 

Andreé has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Fernando
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198027149743
Your GUID or Steam ID: 2e8140c6f3f18f22811558138a84e5b1
Date & Time you was banned:: A few months ago
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Brat
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I teleported and I'm truly sorry!
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3I) Teleporting
Once you have spawned in you are unable to respawn unless you have been killed or stuck in a position due to a bug (please take screenshots), For example you cannot respawn to get to another location quicker - Punishment is a ban
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: My friend was going to pick me up in his heli because I was far far away from any civilisation (No garage, I had no car or anything). On his way to pick me up he was disconnected and lost his heli. So unfortunately I took the freedom to re-log and spawned in a "city". And when I was going to login I was told I have been banned(of course). I have about 400 hours played on this server and its with no doubt the best Altis life server on ArmA. I am a man who have always been taking the rules very seriously. But this time I felt like I had no other choice than to re-log. I would really appreciate if you would accept my request to move back to the island.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you feel you had no other choice ? whats wrong with calling a taxi (ingame options) or walking or hitch hiking if someone drove past ?

If you take the rules seriously you wouldn't of broke this one that should really be common sense... i mean what would you do in real life if you are out in the middle of a field miles from anyone.... respawn ?

I am as I Said truly sorry! The walk to the closest city was way to far, sir. And yes I could called a taxi but I did not really think about that. 

However im not sure if they would drive to the rebel zone. 

I really want to get back and next time this kind of situation appears I'll do the walk. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure you dont, unbanned for your FINAL chance, follow the rules going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back