What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Afro (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afro

In-game Name
Azarias Dweller

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/03/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Brat

Reason given for your ban.
Rdm

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
well, i does not make sense to me. cause i acted within the rules. i saw his video and it clearly shows rdm , i did not hear my self shout. BUT i really really did . from the moment i stepped out of the car until he died i was shouting and telling him to stop or i will open fire. i made every effort to roleplay with him i shouted mulitple times chances are he had his voice chat of or, he was out or range . i am truly sorry , i dont like to be rdmd myself it has happend to me many times to and i dont like it. he made effort to work it out, i was determined that i acted within the rules. if i was unsure i would have made effort to solve it. i thought he was playing me.i was with my new friend at this time and he can vouch for me. i met him 5 mins prior to this situation . his name is haywire . he also told me that he clearly heard me shouting to the man . so i was more sure of my self

Why should we unban you.
I feel like i should be unbanned because this is to my oppinion a accident, as i did what i was supposed to do, while the man that was killed might not have had his voice chat on. we were also shouting while driving after him , but i did not hear anything in the video. im am dealry sorry for this. it was never my attention to rdm this man . i am happy to compensate him for his tshirt that he lost, it would be the least i could do also a new car if i wanted one. i really am srry. rdm something i really hate myself so i try very hard not to do it to others. but i swear on my life i was shouting to this man.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
We talked privately and i realized why you did not understand the RDM. The truth is that I did not hear anything. Next time try to listen what others have to say, because I would post the video on YouTube before the post in the forum, so you could see my point of view and we could reach an agreement.
The player talked to me privately and apologized for that. 
Hope admins give you a second chance...to be honest you deserve after what we talk.

Good Luck

@ynsflaren you should not comment on unban appeals, it is for the admin, the one making the appeal, and those the admin wants to comment. Consider this your warning.

So you start off by saying the ban does not make sense, then you go on to say you yourself can't even hear you talking in the video. Which one is it? @Afro

BOTH i guess man, i dont know how to explain it, like he might have had his voice chat off. because i am 100% certain i initiated . my friend haywire even confirmed it for me .  so i dont know , other then that i am srry and the man that  this stupid accident/mistake happend to has forgiven me. i hope u can too. and im gonna make sure to be WAY more carful and record everything myself too..   

Last edited by a moderator:
all im Saying is that . Is IT not possible that There was a mistake in the recording ?? Because me  ANd my friend are 100%certain that i  initiated. I stand by that . I enjoy playing on this server .. To be kicked out when i Know i did What i was supposed to do . Is gonna suck .  Tehnical issues happen sometimes. . 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back