What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Adam_Freegul (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam_Freegul

In-game Name
Adam_Freegul

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/16/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Drove into the trucks becuase the police wouldn't roleplay fixing the bridge

Why should we unban you.
I wasn't the driver Cuhz was the driver It was a bad idea sorry.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening,

I will be handling the appeal for your pending deportation.

Before we will continue, I will ask @Drew for his input.

Hi, The Police wouldn't allow you over the bridge due to it being bugged. The Police took it out of their time to save civilians from dying due to the bridge. They was not trying to stop you engaging in any RP. This does not mean you break a server rule to counter this. 

I banned  Adam_Freegul & Cuhz and the same time as I was unaware who was driving at the time. I asked for them to come forward on their un-ban appeals and tell me who it was. I can confirm that Cuhz has stated on his un-ban appeal that it was him.

@Adam_Freegul

Next time you come on to TeamSpeak please do not be disrespectful to another member of the community. A guy who is not a member of staff was helping you in the requesting help room and he was telling me the attitude was awful.

hey, just thought id comment as i was the guy helping in requesting help, his attitude was pretty bad, i explained his options available to dispute a ban, he was demanding to speak to an admin, i explained it wasnt possible as they are busy to witch he called me useless, then called the community , and i quote '' a bunch of fucking monkeys'' , to be honest i dont think he is a bad guy, i just think he was upset about being banned

After careful review, your appeal is denied and your deportation is in full effect. 

You put barely any effort into this appeal, and now that it has been determined you had a toxic attitude with a person who wasn't involved and was just trying to help you. 

For these transgressions you may reapply in two weeks to give you time to think about your actions. If you fly off the handle with one person trying to help, what's to stop you from flying off the handle with other people when things do not go your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back