What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - 074769 - 05/24/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vasily

In-game Name
Vasily

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/24/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Thesoldier

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got banned cause of VDM, it was accidentally and not intended, I was ready to compensate the guy who got VDM. And I'm still willing to do so if it requires. This is my first time offence i play Arma 3 for 5 days so i'm new mistakes may happen.

Why should we unban you ?
I play with a friend here and i can't go somewhere else.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was dealing with some bullshit IRL and got angry vent my anger and frustration in TS, I'm really sorry about that it wont happen again. Thank you.

So you break rules when you get angry?

I was not angry when that happened, i was angry when i joined TS(i was arguing with my wife at that time). And i didn't have time to argue about what happened and who is at fault so i asked "WHAT YOU WANT" and i didn't get an answer to my question and told him to report me on forum. Could have said compensate me and it would have been resolved in 5 min but instead he wanted me banned and i guess he succeeded in that.

In your own words what is VDM?

In your own words how could you have resolved this so it won't happen again?

In your own words what is VDM?

In your own words how could you have resolved this so it won't happen again?
VDM using the car as a weapon to kill someone in another car or on the ground,

As for what i could have done, speak more calm in ts, and solve the problem together with the user I had the problem with.

Are you now aware this is an adult community, and your anger/attitude is what lead to your ban? Are we going to continue to have these issues?

Are you now aware this is an adult community, and your anger/attitude is what lead to your ban? Are we going to continue to have these issues?
I'm aware that this is an adult community.And i don't think you will ever have any issues with me.

Better not

Unbanned, follow the rules going forward.

And if I ever see you act that way again in any shape or form, your time will be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back