What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Um.. What.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainElias

So my friend got arrested for drug trafficking, and at this moment i were sitting in my helicopter in kavala. I have read the rules but the rule that say that being below 300metres while flying a helicopter doesnt appear as a must for me atleast. I didn't think it could lead to a permanent ban?!?

I was flying over kavala for about 15 minutes in pretty low altitude and then suddenly someone shot me down. This was the admin Darling. The gas tank went out and i landed a couple of hundred metres away and then suddenly darling teleported to me, arrested me and without warning just permanently banned me. 

I can't comprehend not even getting a warning before a ban. I got an RP warning saying that they were to shoot me down if i didn't leave kavala but that isnät an description/warning to why i should be banned.

Now that i know that hovering in kavala to potentially help my friend leads to me getting banned, i regret my act of trying to help my friend when he needed me. 

I am a rebel, and i can't see why i should be banned for this. 

And just on the top 'Darling' ended everything by shooting me (before banning me). It even makes me more irretated...

Well, however. I think i should be given a second chance to show my love to this server and community. I want to play here. Otherwise i wouldn't spend as many hours as i do ingame. I wouldn't become a donator. 

I care about my experience palying a game, and this was by far my biest and worst experience on this server.

As mentioned earlier, I regret my doings and i would like to be given a second chance in the way of justice.

In overall (Not to be accusing any admins) i think that the situation could've be handled better. Banning me straight away wasn't right in any way.

Atleast give someone a fair warning so that they know what to change before giving them a permanent ban.

All for me, Elias. With all luck to all others that are enjoying their playtime in this server.

It Said that i got banned by "Darling"

I'm not Even sure why I am banned. That's how bad it is..

You TROLLED the whole police force in Kavala for more than 30 minutes even though you was shot at and messaged drowning out everyones voices.

Happy Christmas.

How can I troll a police force by simply flying over Kavala while waiting for the police to do something with my friend? I didn't troll anyone. I got one message saying that I would be shot down if I stayed in kavala. Nothing more. I took shots, yes but that isn't a warning to such why I should be banned.

I didn't troll the police force. They shot at me as they warned me. I took shots. No problem.

Drowning out everyone's voices lolwat?

Hi im Darling. Your a utter troll. I had 13 complaints that people could not rp because you and your group were spoiling rp with your heli. You were there for 20 min + at about 20 meters. The cops could not get rid of you, I saw you vdm a person as well. I shot you with a 50cal and you chopper takes no dmg? Thats odd 10 shots should fuck you up. Any way.You were banned for being a troll a vdmer and just a pain in peoples ass. You would not be here if it was not for the huge amount of complainants you got. And you [SIZE=18.1818180084229px]glitched[/SIZE] when in restraints to. 

Rejected > Reason(Broke so meany rules) > Date 27/12/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back