What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[UGN] WyildWolf (Action: Ban Issued 07/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeachMaster

Destroyer of Apples

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [uGN] WyildWolf

Time & Date this happened: 29/12/2014

Description of what happened: Was out on a normal patrol in a boat when suddenly a random SDV approaches and decides to "taunt" and "troll" us, firstly i simply ignored the matter since it was probably a child playing a little bit, but it started to become a nuisance, he decided to scream nasty words and driving around us and "bumping" into us, i think it can be classifed as VDM, also decided to not to leave his vehicle instead started writing in direct chat "breaking roleplay" and calling us rude names.... and more taunts telling us he's wanted etc.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: The way this mister behaved i decided it would just be waste of my breath and time.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

And a screenshot:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/46492007887671982/017354B9886848C40844D7D04C701D0BEB973EBE/

Last edited by a moderator:
im sorry i did not know that it was VDM the first time it was by mistake from the tall thing above the submarine and im sorry 

outlaw267 is out of the story ...........im sorry i was driving :(

Once again I've removed all non relevant posts besides Wilco's because.. You know.. it's Wilco.

The thread has also been corrected to include the name of the correct person being reported with confirmation of the person reporting.

For anyone else, same rules apply, bans will be handed out, bla bla bla.

Have a good new year.

834a85cc8c7d3de4b77abe722adcab4e -1 [uGN] WyildWolf - Forum Report 07/01/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back