What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[UGN] Panda (Refused - More evidence needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):

[uGN] - Panda

Time & Date this happened:

01-02-2015 at ~4:30PM

Which Server did this happen on:

Description of what happened:

Observating a convoy of hemmett boxes at heroin processing when got killed.

What Rule Was Broken?:

RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

Warning shots apparently.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

Lol dude, cmon, you were flying round a big multi-gang firefight for freaking ages, we shot warning shots at you way before your video starts and you still chose to land. In any event 30 seconds before you try to land in the firefight you say "theyre shooting at me", so you knew you were being warned away and you still chose to land and get involved. Your chopper bursting in to flames was unexpected, but atleast you went out in style, and it meant your chopper couldn't get chopped shopped!

Edit: Also, you were with another helicopter that were circling the heroin processing for a long time before any action happened, one of your choppers landed on the back side of sniper hill to let some armed men out who then took positions around the heroin processing warehouse, one of your choppers then lands in the compound of the processor and i believe he is killed. You also hear your hear him say in the video "i should come back there". We fired warning shots at you many times and you still chose to land. You were fully aware you were landing in a big gang fight and thats your decision to get involved. You could of just flown away to safety but no, you wanted to get involved. :)

I also told you in side chat if your going to post a video on the forum make sure to post one longer than 1 minute, but here you are with a mere 58 second clip, not showing a true picture of what was going on. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back