What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Towing Suggestion

Yogi-One-Shinobi

Towing in it self can get boring, go to an npc call, go to a police impound, or a player vehicle transfer; why not give us the ability to tow and impound player owned vehicles without keys? (maximum + minimum fine specified by UK laws)
This could promote more drama and many more roleplay opportunities to Civilians over a parking disputes (illegally parked or even legally) potentially leading to police having to get involved, and to criminals who plot to use this feature deviously to steal their enemies cars for ransom, flex or as bait.

I say this with the hopes to promote more Roleplay and even though this may come as an inconvenience to some just trying to chill with friends but this is a roleplay server all in all and this would be a roleplay issue if implemented and would need to be solved in roleplay.

Pros:
  • More police roleplay sorting disputes between people.
  • Civilians tow drivers will have more spice in their towing life
  • The ability to be able to take an illegal route of towing leading to many disputes between other civilians, gangs, or police giving points or the removal of that persons towing license
  • Gangs may be able to cause trouble or drama with their enemies or civilians (requiring civilians to encounter and roleplay more with gangs)
  • Another source of income, (potentially pays more than civ impound jobs to promote players to go looking for illegally or legally parked player owned vehicles) - promoting Roleplay and drama
  • If police vehicles were to be towed, (even though it would be hard to do so) it could lead to funny chases, players setting up meetings with police to distract them while someone tows their car illegally
Cons
  • Requires actual ROLEPLAY (people need to understand that if someone is illegally towing your PERSONAL OWNED VEHICLE its with the intent to cause ROLEPLAY & DRAMA and is not abuse of power
  • Some Dev work <3
  • Implementation of parking laws (i know there is some already that police & G6 alike utilize, however more might be needed for this feature)

Feedback would be appreciated as it isn't someone I've put too much though over but I do believe this will help to provide more drama and fun roleplay disputes between randoms, friends, police, and gangs alike.

What if we had the ability to search the NPC cars and find items? but i like the idea you have suggested! would go well on my Matt Little character lol!

Back