What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tokei (Action: Ban Issued 04/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of player your reporting (ingame name):  Tokei

Description of what happened: he shoot me on sight in Kavala

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:  lol he offered a zuber as compensation he was trolling me ofc and he's doing this often because he thinks rebels can shoot on sight in kavala... lol he thinks his actions are  covered by rebel rules.

Value of item/money lost:  around 135k 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here THE ACTION BEGIN AT 11 MIN.
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

why was you aiming your gun at him?, and also you could of initiated rp and shot him but thats not relevant, looks like a pretty clear RDM but i think we need his story.

and btw how can you get that gps up :DD i have tried like 2h now to get it but cant figure it out.. maybe google or you can help..

why was you aiming your gun at him?, and also you could of initiated rp and shot him but thats not relevant, looks like a pretty clear RDM but i think we need his story.
 i had no intention of shooting  i could have killed him but wanted to see what's he doing and i was expecting it i just wanted to see if he's shooting me as soon as he see me and he did.. i was not surprised

Yeah personally i would of told him to drop his weapon as soon as i got  the advantage and if he did not respond end him

Hate this guy . He's so bad at the game it's unreal .He just sits in kavala rdming people .never seen him anywhere else on the map . He did it to me and a a friend the other day .pulled up with coke in suv with the mohawk outside green zone Goin too and from . He was just sat in the building across from the church . Shot us on site without role play .luckily I managed tear him a new one with the mk18

why was you aiming your gun at him?, and also you could of initiated rp and shot him but thats not relevant, looks like a pretty clear RDM but i think we need his story
Remember that aiming is not like shooting. rdm is not rp and that guy thinks that since he is a rebel he can shoot any1 got  a wep on sight without the need to rp. he also rdm me  without me even talking or looking at him. he killed me 3 times and he killed other 2 than me and black feather

You fucking aimed at me and i think u will start to shot me, this is why i shot u first, next time speak with me or raise your weapon...

You fucking aimed at me and i think u will start to shot me, this is why i shot u first, next time speak with me or raise your weapon...
haha worst excuse ever, no rp initiated = NO KILLING. Dont know if your new, but read server rules!

Admin get this trash off the server.

wow that lame excuse.. i spotted you and knew you want to rob the  owner of the heli which was me.You sir saw the heli but you have not seen me ... i spotted you and knew your intention with almost 20 seconds before you even notice i was looking at you all this time i could have killed you any time i wanted but i don't RDM like you sir... i just sat there like a sitting duck just to see if you shoot me and you did... i had no intention to shoot or run, just observing you .

Pretty clear case of RDM, but I too wonder why you didn't speak to him? You had the drop on him, could have told him to put his weapon down and if he didn't comply shoot him.

Pretty clear case of RDM, but I too wonder why you didn't speak to him? You had the drop on him, could have told him to put his weapon down and if he didn't comply shoot him.
You actually were not with blackfeather. but you know what happened to me after he killed blackfeather? Once i entered the church to sell my drugs, i got killed by him. 0 rp even when we all talked to him on side explaining to him what he should have done. Once i entered the church i have been shot at on head and sm1 saying get down on the ground while shooting me. 0-1 rp cuz he ddnt even give me the chance to do whatever he asked me to do.

Omg this kid is so funny :DD you can aim a gun whitout rp but you cant shoot whit out good rp

Omg this kid is so funny :DD you can aim a gun whitout rp but you cant shoot whit out good rp
breeh... leave this guy die alone like bug flips on his back ;) . i really didnt like him or his rp

I'm seeing a lot of reports about this guy, if anyone else has any other reports to make please do come forward. I shall look over all of them in the morning and make a decision. Meanwhile Tokei you have a lot of explaining to do.

OK, looked through the 2 reports I have seen, and the evidence makes it easy for me to make a verdict.

Tokei will be banned. Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back