What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Today i been banned from server (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bachir

Making Threats to Members
Today i been banned from server 

My name    bachir

Reason  rdm  Shooting admin

I went to the bridge by the garage in Kavala. There was a lot of shooting already and I was trying to

defend myself, as it was basically a war zone. Unfortunately the person I shot was Kris and then I was

banned. I've apologised to Kris and he told me to create a new topic here

UNBAN Please

Last edited by a moderator:
Just after he was banned he popped into our room on TS and he was mortified, I don't think I've heard a sad bachir until now, so it was pretty sad hearing him so downcast. I can't imagine he did what he did with any sort of malice, he probably just didn't understand the situation.

Please don't let us lose Bachir :(

Bachir, over the last few days I've heard countless reports of you robbing and killing people in the green zone. Since cannot take action without being absolutely sure you have done wrong, I had to let it go. Now this afternoon, while I was walking back and fourth the bridge in Kavala dealing with some issues unrelated I start getting shot from behind without any role play. When I approached you, you continued shooting me and I even asked what the hell you are doing and all I could hear was "what the hell guys, he won't die".

Shooting an admin is not against server rules (unfortunately), but because you shot someone without role play. I realise you have grown yourself quite a few fond followers, but I have serious concerns that you understand what kind of server this is.

I understand the rules of this server, I thought there was a gun fight going on, on the bridge and I didn't realize that I wasn't allowed to jump in a start shooting without role play, I am very sorry for my actions Kris and I now understand the rules, I will read all the rules again and I am sorry for what I did, I enjoy playing this server a lot it's like another home for me and I have made a lot of friends here and this would mean I leave them all behind, all I am asking is for another chance.

Bachir, over the last few days I've heard countless reports of you robbing and killing people in the green zone. Since cannot take action without being absolutely sure you have done wrong, I had to let it go. Now this afternoon, while I was walking back and fourth the bridge in Kavala dealing with some issues unrelated I start getting shot from behind without any role play. When I approached you, you continued shooting me and I even asked what the hell you are doing and all I could hear was "what the hell guys, he won't die".

Shooting an admin is not against server rules (unfortunately), but because you shot someone without role play. I realise you have grown yourself quite a few fond followers, but I have serious concerns that you understand what kind of server this is.
I honestly think Bachir is a good guy, I understand he breaks the rules quite frequently but I don't think that's because he is doing it on purpose, I know he speaks English quite well but when it comes to reading the rules I just think he lacks the skill to read and understand them fully, I believe Bachirs main language is Arabic, so if he was to get another chance I think it would be a good idea for someone who speaks Arabic and English fluently to possibly help explain all the rules to him in his native language this guy is great and it would be sad to see him leave the server like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be confused too if this zone was called a "war zone" by admin itself and i would be hearing shots everywhere.. So i think this is a miss understanding from Bachir. This dosn't look like a fair BAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back