What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

TKC stee combalog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayday

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):TKC stee

Time & Date this happened: 4-5-2015

Which Server did this happen on: 1

Description of what happened:
We had a big operation at the weed processor and 8-9 min after it ended TKC stee started shooting at SGT aron who was in whiskey alpha without roleplay. I managed to taze him and bring him to the police hq in kavala. he was silent during the whole process, so i took his dna to make sure i got the identity. Just after i read him his rights and told him he was going to prison he logged out. As screenshot shows. He did get kicked for high ping but if you look at ts logs, he didnt get kicked for high ping there. Sounds fishy to me

What Rule Was Broken ?: 2E

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

2015_05_04_00001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not shoot 8-9 min after combat ended the area was never cleared by either the police or TKC and I killed Polski less than 5 min before you arrived while wiskey alpha nine-nine was still in the air. I dont know why you are mentioning this with no evidence.

I was kicked by ping which happens a lot to me and I couldnt even hear you with the desync before I was kicked and if anyone that was there can show a video you would see. 

I dont understand why you ran to the forums straight away. You didnt even give me enough time to log back into the server before reporting me. This could have been sorted easily but guess you are that kind of person.

Plus please use the template

Good day to you sir.

He did get kicked for high ping but if you look at ts logs, he didnt get kicked for high ping there. Sounds fishy to me
So you are saying I am able to control my ping so that it kicks me from arma 3 and not TS? I don't understand. 

Your ping can go to 3000ms and above on TS, it has happened to me before. There is no ping auto kick on TS.

he was silent during the whole process, so i took his dna to make sure i got the identity.
I couldn't hear you and everyone elses voice in that police station was lagging and and there are multiple people there to confirm that and I was trying to talk. You had no reason to power game.

Ahhhhh Lucas my dear boy. Your post is now hidden.

I'm noticing quite a number of "TI" folks wading into these posts. One of you has already had a warning point (with 7 days without posting).

Can you be a nice gang and just help each other remember: If your name isn't down, posting is very, very naughty. 

You're a nice bunch and I don't want to give you warning points, I really don't.

Denied.

I fail to see why this report is here. The god dam picture says he was kicked for high ping! @Stee @Mayday

And just becouse he got kicked from in game and not ts means nothing. The server has a limit to where it auto kicks if ping gets to high. TS does not, you get kicked if you have no connection on ts not just because hi ping. High ping on ts just leads to a buggy voice. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back