What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

TKC are back.

meow

Just to let you know, there is no alliance between TKC and TI now.

So you won't be seeing any TKC and TI bank jobs, or TI and TKC vs cops, or TI and TKC vs the server.

This is due to TKC being back, TI have been trying to attack us in-game and have failed to succeed.

So it should let abit of stress off from the Police and the community.

shh

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to hear that another big gang will be around, just this time it won't be a 1v2 in our battles ^^

Im thrilled :/ haha jokes its good to see another strong gang .... Seems TI and EXP were the last remaining big gangs and the competition between you all may relieve pressure from the over extended police...

EDIT: I neglected to mention that Gc are infact the 3rd big gang still remaining ;)  sorrrrrryyyyy

Last edited by a moderator:
Im thrilled :/ haha jokes its good to see another strong gang .... Seems TI and EXP were the last remaining big gangs and the competition between you all may relieve pressure from the over extended police...
What about Gc :(

FEAR disbanded and GC didn't do anything so it was down to EXP and BG until they became inactive. Then for a long time it was 1v2 :)

FEAR disbanded and GC didn't do anything so it was down to EXP and BG until they became inactive. Then for a long time it was 1v2 :)
Lol Remix i had to say it i admire your shooting :p But only yours from EXP :p

Back