What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Thunderwin/*Goku - Ban Apeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGT Goku

Your In-game name: Thunderwin/*Goku

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198172667039

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 6cb04724e3afa7bacc1d5dd16e836521

Date & Time you was banned: I dont know, it was a friend of mine who selled me the account

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: I dont know

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Well, 2/3 weeks ago a friend of mine sold me his extra Arma III account, and when i tried to join your server to play with another of my friends (Dark81) i was banned from it, I dont realy know why he was banned or what rule he broke, you must had a reason to it, but its no longer him who owns the account, and i would most certantly apreciate to play in your servers since its one of the best if not the best "AltisLife" Servers , I dont want to be disrespectful, i only hope to have a chance to play in your server. I would love to explain you what happened so that the account got banned, but I honestly dont know, what he told me was that he was banned for some kind of trolling, something he kindly shared with me AFTER (sory for capital) i bought the account! 

I would love a opportunity to play in your server(s) and I apreciatte the time you spent reading this

Best Regards Joao "*GoKu" Antunes

Last edited by a moderator:
We will not unban any account especially one that allegedly bought.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back