What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

this is to wilco as a reply on my ban (Denied - Perm Ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighter

here is what you say": and i will reply in between qoutes.

i sat there and watched you do the usal boring shit with a iffrit just beeping the horn at police ... which i note ther ewas 3 police on at this time in the morning.

"sure there was little cops on. it was very late!"

During a time where peopple was VDMing in kavala.

"how should i know this? isn't vdming worse then playing arround with cops to begin with?"

What serious roleplay do you think this level of trolling was... infact at one point you even reversed back to a police  car that was being repaired and constantly beeped the hron.

"i did no such thing. (except horning while driving) if you honestly think i did this you need to get your eyes checked, it was just a cop chase and i did not even made contact with their car once! it was innocent fun on both sides! did you actually talk to the cops? did they tell you it bothered them? or are you making judgement calls and you decide whats fun for them?. if they did not like it and felt it was trolling 1 text message was enough! instead you needed to play god again and ban hammer away without warning.

Its boring... the ban is not pahtetic your gameplay is!

"the cops did not seem to bored with it. and i actually felt we had some fun. the only pathetic thing in here is your view of things. grow up man. your destroying your own server with decissions like this. perhaps you can think twice next time you decide to ban someone cause YOU think its boring.

im not coming back anyway so don't bother. your state of mind and attitude took care of that. not the ban you gave me!

ill leave it at this and bid you farewell.

Last edited by a moderator:
First off all this should not be posted in general discussion so moving to ban requests

No you did... i watched you reverse and continue to beep your horn... i was watching you for a good 10 mins

100% trolling in my eyes, I then deleted your ifrit and issued the ban

I am destorying my own server ? No actually im protecting it from children like you! This is a serious roleplay community not a place to troll police

The ban is perm so yes your not coming back

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back