What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

This god dam weather

Gourvo

Account suspended upon users request.
It's driving me Insane how hot it is Getting where I live I am in my room trying to get to bed and I a. Sweating my metaphorical tits off... I went to work today and with in 5 min I was far too hot so I went home.

Is anyone else having this over hot weather

Yes! but after a week in 35 to 38c in greece its not so bad.

What i cannot stand is people burning fires every night here, all I have been able to smell for the last week is smoke

Yes! but after a week in 35 to 38c in greece its not so bad.

What i cannot stand is people burning fires every night here, all I have been able to smell for the last week is smoke
your lucky you don't live next door to me... My neighbours were having a BBQ and talking laughing loudly and obnoxiously while I was trying to sleep next day I threw smoke grenades in there garden
I also don't like it for the reason when it's sunny I feel I should be outside doing something "productive" rather that sitting on my ass playing a game when it's thunder (my favourite weather) I can sit inside with glee and listed to the rain bouncing off the window and think whooo i am glad I am inside

And it is around 30 degrees where I live at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
Back