What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Thirosawas (Action: Ban Issued 14/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

driger854

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Thirosawa

Time & Date this happened: 1/8/2015 2pm gmt: +1

Description of what happened: im following a police chase in kavala near the hospital . and this bounty hunter Thirosawa . i run to him in front of the bounty hunter HQ and he started asking me about my identity without any role play who he is . so i refused to tell him because hes not a police . but he continually asked me about my name .. so i keep refusing . and then he pull out a gun and said ill do it in hard way so i stayed away from him  .but he knock me out and drag me all theway to the police station . you will see he admitted that he done it , after that i asked for 100k money . to settle his metagaming on me . he said yes .  we decided to meet at the kavala market . but the moment he saw me he knock me out again and restrain me . hes saying im blackmailing him im mobile . . its out of role play to resolve the issue banned .. but hes a idiot . even its on role play that blackmail how did he know its me i didnt say anything i even changed my cloths . its totaly metagaming

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: yes 2 times 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence) 

i cut the video to make it short .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It8gytDrk-o

Last edited by a moderator:
nvm. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
da575ee95d488451dda05fa63a0e2420 -1 Thirosawa - Forum Report 14/01/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back