What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Thinking about Space Engineers

GwionM

After seeing a lot of content on YT and other sources im considering about getting this game but I want to know what other people say before i purchase it.

Any thoughts or comments on the game?

I know its good fun on Multiplayer if theres a few people to play with so hit me up if you have a group already.

But back to the point I would like to hear some thoughts.

Peace

Gwion

[APF] [Altis NHS]

Considering a lot of different factors it's dependant on what you enjoy. I bought it and didn't really like it lol but that's just because the space exploration wasn't all what I wanted it to be.

When I first started to play this game, I managed to loose my ship and drift into the middle of space. 

tumblr_mu8zsekj4u1rti8xbo1_500.gif

You would just need to get used to how it works, I personally do not like it, but many of my friends do

If you do get it, we have to play together. played it with some, was laggy on the server I played on so could not bother with that anymore. Have not really tried it that much.

If you do get it, we have to play together. played it with some, was laggy on the server I played on so could not bother with that anymore. Have not really tried it that much.
If i do get it ill be in touch  - i think its easier to build with other people

Pro spengineer here ;)

Nah it's a good game, not played it in a bit because been busy on ArmA, they've had some excellent updates recently and are always keeping it fresh, something that would be an excellent purchase, if you're into building sims etc :p

Back