What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

TheFlammingspark Combat Log Error (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFlammingspark

Your In-game name: Flammingspark

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198098379609

Your GUID : 

9724b201d64b09c244a6a478fb53732e

Date & Time you was banned: 01/03/2015 12:55pm

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: Combat Logging

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Well I was at the NHS greenzone and I was getting shot at by by Stanley Pythinson and my game froze and crashed my computer hence the disconnect in this image provided by Neo. I believe that because this was a wrongful ban that I should be unbanned as I hate that my game crashes often in all games I play.

6bba4g

yes :D im sorry, but im so happy u got banned, u broke more than just that one rule, and i saw u combat log another time before that, dont lie mate, its not good to lie.. :)

yes :D im sorry, but im so happy u got banned, u broke more than just that one rule, and i saw u combat log another time before that, dont lie mate, its not good to lie.. :)

OK it has got to that point were I am having withdrawal symptoms from the server and I am willing to donate to get unbanned even though I didnt deserve this ban......

Denied

There is no appeal for the second ban.... if your PC is unstable then that is no ones fault but yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back