What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The unluckiest Burglars in Kavala

Bretty1992

After running the gun store last night i logged off for food, after coming back on i decided to check up on my main household in which i store a very decent amount of high calibre rifles. As a player i don't think there is anything worse than coming home to an open front door and the panic of thinking all your hard earned gear has been stolen, now that brings me to the highlight of my night, as i went from room to room in my house armed to the teeth looking for the sneaky little hobos i discovered that the burglar only got as far as the stairs in my house before leaving which can either be 1 of 2 things. They either decided halfway through my house to leave empty handed (maybe they were interrupted) or the more funny reason out of the two is they decided to rob me just before i logged out for dinner, if its the latter i'm the luckiest bugger on altis and have now transported all the items to a new location. Altis life is good!

Back