What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The story of how I got myself to Tanoa

Drogist Derek

My story starts in a village called Palmrya, Syria, I lived a wealthy life and I was raised the best was possible. Until one day, me and my family were forced out of the house. At the time, I was only 9 years old didn't know what was going on or why my mother was laying on the floor crying. My dad was sent to the army. Time after time I began to understand why, the country had a small count of people in the army and every dad from every family was forced out of the house because the economy no one could possibly survive this war.

3 years later, I was by myself no one could ever push me down and I will remember the day my mom passed and the day my father was dragged out of the house into a big truck. It's time for me to look up, it's time to start a new chapter in my life. I began to cross the border, I reached Altis with a boat ticket. But right from the start, it was not that easy as I thought. After apple picking and peach picking I found my way to get a lovely wife! 4 years later. I had 3 beautiful children, 2 boys, 1 girl, and a wife.

One day when I was farming apples some rebels came over to me robbed my apple truck and forced me to tell where my house is while they were pointing a gun at my face. I had no choice but to tell them. Later that day when I came to my house I saw everyone gone...

3 months later. No sign of my family, reported this to the police and they told me that this is probably the work of a terrorist group from Syria that kidnaps people to sell them on the black market. I was so furious when I found this out, the country that I left to start a new life, but it still followed me... After a while info of the police that they told me that this organization is active at the moment in Tanoa, so I have come here to bring my family back and of all... To get revenge on those bastards!

Back