What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The most hated gang on Altis

You are literally begging for a forum war/hate/troll post with this kind of post.

I wish you the very best of luck mate. 

(This topic was posted because I miss being able to play on Server 2 without pathetic gangs camping everything to make money, feel free to delete)

Awww... I want to know who it is.

Also... Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight!

Last edited by a moderator:
Zippey just cant take the dramatic edginess of this award. I vote for AEGIS as worst gang this year! :^)

It better not have been the marmite miners, we're loved! mostly by ourselves...

Also obligatory fight, fight, fight!

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, AIGES. If anything they are the best "gang," you pay them and they do security, what's not to like.

Your gang would be 2nd on the list. This is due to the fact that your gang is basically non existent now after most of your members were banned for trolling, only a few of you left to get banned for trolling now :^)

Your gang would be 2nd on the list. This is due to the fact that your gang is basically non existent now after most of your members were banned for trolling, only a few of you left to get banned for trolling now :^)
Correction, people from LA got banned from trolling which is not GnC. 

Only one person from GnC got banned, but ye he was quite special, cannot disagree about the non-existent part due to us playing other games these days.

Correction, people from LA got banned from trolling which is not GnC. 

Only one person from GnC got banned, but ye he was quite special, cannot disagree about the non-existent part due to us playing other games these days.
I was kidding don't worry :p

Back