What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Lost & Occult vs The Coalition...

Hank Summers

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Senior Firefighter
Hello all,

Its no secret that when staff are on duty, we like to keep an eye on the day to day goings on, on the server to ensure that everyone is having an enjoyable time and rules are being adhered to, whilst doing my usual 'fly around' I came across what can only be described as a 'fuck-tonne' of people at The Coalition Ranch, I can't lie, it peaked my interest.

So I positioned myself in a way where I could monitor what was going on and watch what was about to unfold, after a quick scout about I realised it was TLMC and The Occult vs. The Coalition, I was there watching for around 10-15 minutes, hearing the odd insult thrown around and the odd shot fired off to scare the opposition.

One of the best things about this scenario is that I could see the LOOC chat, and everything was friendly and everyone was having a good time, I even seen the message "However this ends, its been fun, GG" with a load of +1's following from all sides.

I tried to get some photographs of the events that were unfolding, but with the unpredictable nature of a standoff situation, it was difficult, but I'll show some of them below...

Cyrus Green.png
Cyrus Green - The Occult

Jack Lisbon.png
Jack Lisbon - The Coalition

Kano Pener.png
Kano Pener - The Lost MC

Frank Barnes & Kevin Wagner.png
Frank Barnes and Kevin Wagner - The Occult

Olivia Hughes & Rajeev Patel.png
Olivia Hughes and Rejeev Patel - The Coalition
After what seemed to be a very, very long time, waiting in suspense for someone to make a move, it finally happened, both TLMC and Occult pushed up the stairs with @JackJohnson making what can only be described as a monumental cock-up and trying to roll up them :ROFLMAO:.

Afterwards though, the LOOC chat was bursting with happy messages and there wasn't an ounce of 'crying' from anyone (or that I could hear), this whole situation was a pleasure to watch and I hope this sets the standards for what we see as a community from these three groups of friends.

All was not lost for The Coalition, however, as they did manage to down a sizeable amount of people when they pushed up the stairs, as shown below, when all members were conveniently piled up for me to snap a shot :ROFLMAO:

The Loss.png
Massive well done to everyone involved, I'm glad I witnessed it all!!

NOOO WHY THAT PIC WHEN I'M IN MY MIDLIFE CRISIS!!
Lots of love

Good fight from all, As a mix of new and OG members - I'm proud of Coa tonight :')

Thanks to all involved, and thanks for the sick picture 🤍

Back