What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The APD Wants you, to be in the force!

Murgesh

Banned for being twofaced to admin team
Dear Altislife Citizens!

I am gladly to anounce you all that we need YOU! To be in the force.

So grab 1 bag with you and write a letter to your family with saying that you want to join the force because NOW you have the chance to join.

This is because we got our second server as good as alive!

It will all be one force and not 2 seperated forces on the servers.

BUT! Dont be sad. There will be new squads so there will be more places for your wishes to join a squad that already excists or to help forming a NEW squad.

So as i said grab some clothes and money for the trip towards the APD Acedemy where you will meet the best Police Training Officers(PTO's) or the Chief Police Training Officer(CPTO) that will help you to realise your dreams to be a cop in one of the greatest force that excists.

You will be the one that protects the citizens AGAINST the robbers, rapists, murderers and speed offenders. And than i am not only talking about the Rebels but also the normal citizens with bad behaviors.

So go stand up for the citizens that can't protect them and be their hero!

Greetings from,

Murgesh [CPTO]

4-1-police-pinup.jpg

Dear Altislife Citizens!

I am gladly to anounce you all that we need YOU! To be in the force.

So grab 1 bag with you and write a letter to your family with saying that you want to join the force because NOW you have the chance to join.

This is because we got our second server as good as alive!

It will all be one force and not 2 seperated forces on the servers.

BUT! Dont be sad. There will be new squads so there will be more places for your wishes to join a squad that already excists or to help forming a NEW squad.

So as i said grab some clothes and money for the trip towards the APD Acedemy where you will meet the best Police Training Officers(PTO's) or the Chief Police Training Officer(CPTO) that will help you to realise your dreams to be a cop in one of the greatest force that excists.

You will be the one that protects the citizens AGAINST the robbers, rapists, murderers and speed offenders. And than i am not only talking about the Rebels but also the normal citizens with bad behaviors.

So go stand up for the citizens that can't protect them and be their hero!

Greetings from,

Murgesh [CPTO]

4-1-police-pinup.jpg
oink

Is that picture the standard uniform for female officers? If so, it makes allot of sence why we dont have any, must be cold when wearing it.

Is there any chance you can be a rebel on the first and cop on the second? :) Will increase the fun 100000%.

How long does an application take to be processed roughly?

I applied yesterday, and would I still hear back if I am unsuccessful?

Thanks

How long does an application take to be processed roughly?

I applied yesterday, and would I still hear back if I am unsuccessful?

Thanks
get on the TS and sit in the Interview room, you can "rush" it that way

If you go rebel, can you switch over to the police at a later date? I mean, can I do illegal stuff and then join the cops, or does that ruin my chances forever on the server?

If you go rebel, can you switch over to the police at a later date? I mean, can I do illegal stuff and then join the cops, or does that ruin my chances forever on the server?
That's perfectly fine. :)

Is there any way to arrange a time for an interview?

I submitted my application in writing two days ago, and i went onto the team speak and waited in the interview room for 1 hr 40 mins

I did speak to a few officers and they said that the force was busy. Am i able to arrange a time?

Thanks

Back