What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Teamspeak unban (Format not used)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craizuy

I have made an application to the NHS cause i want to be nice to people but for some reason I am banned from teamspeak server. I never have been on it however it was probably one of my friends when they stayed over. (He is not banned from server for combatlogging.) It is for channeljumping which i never heard of before. Please do something about this

Im the one who banned you. You jumped to every channel on TS, even police ones, and when I moved you to my room to speak to you, you said something in a foreign language and wouldn't answer me, so I banned you for channeljumping.

Honestly i have nothing to do with this. I never was on the AltisLife teamspeak server. I only found out you had one just there when i was told to go to an interview

A fairly crazy coincidence though, out of all the TS servers in the world they decide to troll on this one, one where you are playing.. Anyways, its not up to me to unban you, its up to an admin =)

Good luck.

just cause
aEj99TJ.jpg

Unban Appeal Process Rules

• Any appeals not using the correct title and template as shown above will be denied. - @Craizuy
  • The appeal is for the person appealing and the admin team only, Anyone commenting on an appeal will receive a warning point. - @Landon
  • My Brother did it does not work here, Do not even bother using that excuse. - @Craizuy

Yours,

SGT Aaron

Road Traffic Unit

Sqaudron Leader National Police Air Service

Last edited by a moderator:
Unban Appeal Process Rules

• Any appeals not using the correct title and template as shown above will be denied. - @Craizuy
  • The appeal is for the person appealing and the admin team only, Anyone commenting on an appeal will receive a warning point. - @Landon
  • My Brother did it does not work here, Do not even bother using that excuse. - @Craizuy

Yours,

SGT Aaron

Road Traffic Unit

Sqaudron Leader National Police Air Service
Its not an excuse im actually serious. I was on this website and they probably saw ts. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back