What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[TC] crazyone (Rejected - Resolved between players)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superhitmandan

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [TC] Crazyone + his friend who meta gamed my name

Time & Date this happened: 12th Jan 15 between 10 and 11pm

Description of what happened:

Firstly id like to say i wasnt going to post a counter report until i re read the report after i had the notification it was rejected. I re read it all and watched the evidence and do feel that TC broke rules themselves

well as wilco has already seen the report which was placed against my clan mate for the accusation of meta gaming and RDM and the TC member who accused me of breaking nlr in their video evidence. I feel that as glad as i am the report was rejected i do feel at the very least crazyone and his friend should be at least warned for the meta gaming and shooting directly at me when i could have been anyone in the distance in my helicopter which if i had been a random person in the distance would have constituted attempted RDM

i apologise if you feel im pushing my luck but to be fair i feel their evidence does incriminate them for breaking rules which should not be over looked

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: no

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Added: Skip to 5 mins 25 seconds for where the incident against me occurred

http://youtu.be/d__4-oEgSOQ

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's my video, posted on youtube as a hidden video, only for one purpose, you then "stealing" it without my approval is breaking some sort of a trust, and therefore I removed the video from youtube.

But, to answer me shooting at your helicopter, I am an experienced shooter at this game, and played it long enough to know that me aiming at your helicopter, wont hit you, if i wanted to hit you on my first bullets, I would use the tracer rounds from the beginning, to use those to compensate, I believe i fired 10'ish shots, before i changed to tracers, why didn't you move after those shots? you would clearly have heard the "pew" sound of them rushing past you? I don't have the luxury of having a radio on me, as the police do, to radio a warning to you, so all I have, is the warning shots.

-

if you had asked for permission to use the video, I would have given it.

no you wouldnt have as it was incriminating you and your friend, which is why you deleted it, somehow i knew you would do that.

i hope that the admin look at your response and request you put the video back up as what you have done is childish.

@Wilco , i hope that you will ask that he re adds his video to youtube or sends you a copy if you cannot recall seeing it, as what his video showed was his meta gaming and shooting at my helicopter and in a childish response to my asking that his rule break be recognised and as i said "at least a warning" is quite franky childish.

So it's my video, posted on youtube as a hidden video, only for one purpose, you then "stealing" it without my approval is breaking some sort of a trust, and therefore I removed the video from youtube.

But, to answer me shooting at your helicopter, I am an experienced shooter at this game, and played it long enough to know that me aiming at your helicopter, wont hit you, if i wanted to hit you on my first bullets, I would use the tracer rounds from the beginning, to use those to compensate, I believe i fired 10'ish shots, before i changed to tracers, why didn't you move after those shots? you would clearly have heard the "pew" sound of them rushing past you? I don't have the luxury of having a radio on me, as the police do, to radio a warning to you, so all I have, is the warning shots.

-

if you had asked for permission to use the video, I would have given it.
in response to your above, regardless of your experience in shooting, you shot directly at my helicopter after your friend meta gamed me, i would request that you either re upload the video to youtube or send me a copy so that i may upload it as evidence which it is, that because it was from your view you have deleted so it looks like i have none.

We can not force Crazyone to put this Video back up.

It's his own and we have no right to do so.

Still it would be nice if you could show it to me @crazyone

im sorry @Steph ♥

i just hope that he will be a gentleman about this and re upload the video so that you may see what i am on about. as that is the proof.

in the beginning all i wanted was for it to be recognized the fact they he and his friend broke the very rules they accused my friend of doing when they said my name. im sorry @crazyone that under the circumstances i just posted the video without permission but as im sure others will agree, its not normally likely that someone in your position would give me the very video you edited that incriminates you.

please just do the right thing and re upload it and like it here.

let me refer back to a rule, regarding this very forum "report a player"

2. Anyone who does not have any evidence who cannot provide value with evidence there post will be deleted, unless they are of a Admin rank.
I am not an admin and is not in a position where I can say you broke that rule, but you were not the one reported, but taking a look on rule number 1

1. The original poster and the person defending themselves may contribute to the post but keep it clean and act like adults.
I actually do think you broke the rules for this forum.

Yes, someone in my channel mentioned a helicopter hovering in the area, after our pilot started taking shots, he said your name, which I kinda just had go in on one side and out on the other (information that cant be used in-game). I took close warning shots at the helicopter, knowing I wouldn't kill the pilot, and then reloaded tracer rounds in the attempt of getting an slight idea of what zeroing to use.

Our pilot took shots

I arrived
sees helicopter hovering in the area, gives warning shots

helicopter changes altitude
reloads tracers to try lethal approach.

unless you can actually provide a specific rule that i have broken then please refrain from accusing me of breaking rules as the 2 quotes you have provided are not rules i have broken.

in fairness the evidence i had was the video you used against my friend, and i would assume that your typing in your explaination instead of providing the video is because you know this will be dismissed which is as good as you admitting your guilt in my eyes otherwise you would have no problem providing the video again.

and may i say

1. The original poster and the person defending themselves may contribute to the post but keep it clean and act like adults.

more specifically the part where it say "and act like adults" may be something you have broken as in truth it is not adult or mature to delete that video simply because i reported you

you are correct you had reported someone that wasnt me, that was dismissed and i decided to use the video you uploaded as evidence against you and your friend

i really hoped you would have taken the adult approach and left the video in place instead of taking the route you have and deleted it, kind of makes me wish i had downloaded the video but i was putting the report up on my phone so was unable to.

where it comes to:

Anyone who does not have any evidence who cannot provide value with evidence there post will be deleted, unless they are of a Admin rank

i think to to a degree, value with evidence is that you deleted the evidence as i did have evidence which you deleted, please take the high road, be mature and either give me a copy of the video or re upload it to youtube and put the link back in the thread or give me the link to put back in the initial report.

The video I uploaded, was a hidden video for my own purpose, you then "stole" the video, if the video had been made public by me, I wouldn't have cared on bit about this.

I might give the video to Steph since she asked nicely, and haven't tried to force me to upload it.

The video I uploaded, was a hidden video for my own purpose, you then "stole" the video, if the video had been made public by me, I wouldn't have cared on bit about this.

I might give the video to Steph since she asked nicely, and haven't tried to force me to upload it.
to be fair, i havent demanded, i have requested you take the adult road and re upload it and link it in, not demand.

Super u report A LOT of people don't u for just about anything it kinda makes u lose credibility?

@ , i report people who break the rules, nothing wrong in that if it improves the experience, if i provide evidence each time how do i lose credibility? and if it does maybe you can explain to me how it does that?

and as this report neither has your name in it or has any involvement with you, your posting in is is not wanted, needed and necessary.

@crazyone and I have spoken in Teamspeak and decided not to take things any further, we have come to a settled talk, if just a talking to could be had with the gent who gave my name across comms and then ill be happy for the matter to be dropped.

Kind regards

Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back