What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Talk About Overkill...

San Miguel

Best Damn Brebrage Out There
So me and Who Is Dan decided to get involved in a police chase for the giggles. And well we weren't really expecting this to happen.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Sorry for the high pitch screaming / laughing.. You should all be familiar with it by now though  :p

God dammit San.. Will you and Dan stop using that dangerous truck boxer, yer wasting the police funds as they have to stop you from driving it no matter what...

Sent fra min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

I always get a little bit upset when an innocent truck boxer is treated like this.  :Crying2:

Those boxer trucks are devilishly good though....... maneuvers at high speed, acceleration so quick... which it had a higher top speed...

But dat pilot.. was right beside you! and his gunners missed......

lE4Edsb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Really sorry you had things hit that were not tires though, I instructed Tires only after 3 minutes.. we got the call 3 minutes passed, and I said "Tire Shots Only, No shot, No fire".

But I expected you to stick to the main roads, more obstructions for my chopper, but you went into bumpy dirt tracks it was like... good :D

And I voted for you because you wanted to make the streets safer...

AR training is paying off  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

@Neo don't worry about it pal. It was good fun. I mean I pretty much shite myself when I seen you and your AR lads in that chopper xD and I will be honest I was really expecting to get me and @WhoisDan blown up  :p  

#favorite-video.... thats how people should be reacting XD

@Neo what weapons were the officers actually using btw? I've been curious were they 7.62's or what? 

Kylan and summers were on the right, Me and Joe were the ones on the left #Joe&KnowlezyForAr 

Back