What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Suggestions to make everyone happy

daniel14435

Unlinked
hello good job !

the city is amazing great stuff .

but we can improve it by using our sense :)

1. drugs : when I'm doing any action I'm taking risk. like in RL - the higher the risk the higher the reward.. that for - we can earn less money from drugs and more money from garbage, there's no logic for that to happened in RL world.

2. Out of stock items : how is it possible to have 150000000 bags , but not even 1 powdered milk.
or 150500 bananas but not even 1 milk. in my eyes - every items should be sold somewhere unless its very rare or something
why milk can go out of stock :( - its also doesn't give new player any option to start alone and a lot of more reasons .

my suggest is to put a lot somewhere far or npc that sells limited amount idk .

new players will quit the city after trying to get it more then 2 days I promise yall.

3. random punching and killing.
the rules are great I saw them all . but people still doesn't really quite listen , maybe there's a way to track players that doesn't play RP - maybe record on the phone or anything that can be in game and not outside

Good luck I think doing this will help you comm and city grow <3

the rules are great I saw them all . but people still doesn't really quite listen , maybe there's a way to track players that doesn't play RP - maybe record on the phone or anything that can be in game and not outside
I really do not get this point? What are you trying to suggest

hello good job !

the city is amazing great stuff .

but we can improve it by using our sense :)

1. drugs : when I'm doing any action I'm taking risk. like in RL - the higher the risk the higher the reward.. that for - we can earn less money from drugs and more money from garbage, there's no logic for that to happened in RL world.

2. Out of stock items : how is it possible to have 150000000 bags , but not even 1 powdered milk.
or 150500 bananas but not even 1 milk. in my eyes - every items should be sold somewhere unless its very rare or something
why milk can go out of stock :( - its also doesn't give new player any option to start alone and a lot of more reasons .

my suggest is to put a lot somewhere far or npc that sells limited amount idk .

new players will quit the city after trying to get it more then 2 days I promise yall.

Good luck I think doing this will help you comm and city grow <3
Powdered milk can go "out of stock" for multiple reasons:

1. The shop that sells it, needs to order it in, and stock the till with it. It doesn't just appear out of thin air, and people need to be actively stocking the store, just like IRL.

2. From time to time staff will "make" a shortage. This means that only a limited amount of stock will be available, and it's first come first serve when it does.
This is to immitate IRL, encourage RP and challenge people.
You might have to figure out, who is the one ordering it all? Contact them? Strike a deal with them?
Do a protest... something! It's to CREATE rp.

Having an unlimited stock from somewhere as a backup, means that people can then just buy form there instead of stores, which would help kill RP even further.

Also for the whole "not RP'ing"-thing , I don't understand. People not RP'ing is something you want to deal with IC? Record them on the phone and... what? Go to the police ic about them being ooc? That seems very illogical to me.

I really do not get this point? What are you trying to suggest
Maybe they want worldstar added so we can record the fights in 8K UHD.

Supply and demand. It's a serious RP server, of course a shop can run out of stock as you can't just have an infinite supply of everything at all times without putting in any work for it.

Drugs do need a buff, however if I'm not mistaken this has already been suggested so there's no real need for yet another suggestion.

Back