What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Suggestion For G6/ Pillbox

Fireman Sam

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Senior Firefighter
Suggestion: Allow G6 to have a parking spot at Pillbox.

The reason why this should be implemented:

G6 spend a lot of time at Pillbox and sometimes has to depart from the area before storms etc, even when there is an active situation. I have witnessed a few times weapons drawn at pillbox near storm and fights happening but G6 have to depart and head back to HQ so their cars are there after storm. Now I understand that their HQ is not far and so this may be denied for that reason. Or G6 having the ability to park at Pillbox means criminals can't steal their cars. But for the later point firstly G6 carry all their equipment when at pillbox so there's only the car to steal and secondly, it's an X5 and there's not much reason to steal the car, but I digress.

Hopefully if this was implemented it would work like the garages the Police/ NHS have at the marina where it uses the same NPC as the NHS but G6 can only see their cars and NHS can only see our cars.
Furthermore I understand that this next point is purely an RP thing but I would make it that no cars are stationed there as they would be at HQ, It is only used as a means to come back to Pillbox after a storm etc.

Also when there has been a major incident such as a gang war etc. G6 cars fill parking spots for Police units, causing the garage to be far too crowded and sometimes laggy. So being able to park their cars there would reduce this problem.

To cover the point of, well that's one less reason to use HQ, I am not suggesting they have an armoury etc at Pillbox as that would definitely make this point valid. I only request that they get a place to park their cars for common situations.

Hopefully, this suggestion will be considered as it would help G6 and NHS out. And that all my points are sufficient reasons to add this feature.

P.S. I am NHS not G6.

+1
Sam Benard suggestion = automatic upvote

Last edited:
Back