What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Subject: Request for Shop Improvement Assistance.

KingRicky

Dear Members of the Chamber Of Commerce.

My name is Ricky Davis, and I am the owner of DV Garage in La Mesa. I believe some of you had the opportunity to visit our garage a few days ago.

We at DV Garage would be grateful if our garage could receive a small facelift to enhance its appeal and functionality. Specifically, we would like to clear out some of the scrap materials currently inside the garage to create space for a small lounge area or chairs for our customers to sit in while they wait for their vehicles to be serviced. Additionally, to improve the exterior appearance and safety, we would greatly appreciate the installation of extra lighting outside the garage.

We understand that we are relatively new to the city, but we are committed to establishing DV Garage as a reputable and welcoming place. We aim to provide professional mechanic services and create a friendly environment where car enthusiasts can connect with one another.

Thank you for considering our request. We look forward to contributing positively to the community and making DV Garage a valued establishment in Los Santos.

Ricky Davis
Owner, DV Garage
La Mesa, LS

my guy if people got what they asked for roleplaying in a week we would have more places like Lumley's

Nah but been here long enough to understand the concept of reward roleplay
You have been running a mechanic place for a week what are you doing thats diffrent to the other 4 that are currently in city as it is

Plus you have to consider your close proximity to otto's who also run a repair shop, its quite close to have 2 competing businesses. Making that unlikely to get alot of work as you have Otto's and then Slightly further you have Auto Exotic. Its a competitive market and in a very small area.

So in summary it may not be a visble business to have in that particular area due to the surplus already

Nah but been here long enough to understand the concept of reward roleplay
You have been running a mechanic place for a week what are you doing thats diffrent to the other 4 that are currently in city as it is
We're not doing anything different right now because we're very limited in what we can do. However, we have many ideas to set ourselves apart once we get a foot in the door. Thanks for the motivation to prove you wrong.

Plus you have to consider your close proximity to otto's who also run a repair shop, its quite close to have 2 competing businesses. Making that unlikely to get alot of work as you have Otto's and then Slightly further you have Auto Exotic. Its a competitive market and in a very small area.

So in summary it may not be a visble business to have in that particular area due to the surplus already
True, it's a very competitive area to start a mechanic shop, but diamonds are made under pressure.

Legit what extra does the other places have that you dont?
Ls customs(technically you have just no money from it)
And the abilty to lock doors and a wardrobe
Everything they do at auto exotic tire nuts and ottos is just Rp yet you dint need seats or lights ect to make a lounge/community area ... theres plenty you can do without dev work . To me it seems like u want something so u asked these things are earned and rewarded by all means do your best but personally as said before theres loads of competition in the area what are u offering that aint already there? Id reccomend a different location and set up a mobile mechanic sorta thing get yourself trucks and vans and do that its something that has been done before but for a few weeks then people get bored and dont bother
I aint sitting here throwing dirt on you or tryna get you to stop just saying some shit that if i was you id listen

Best way to get your foot in the door is do something that set you from the rest imo otherwise your just another pop up buissness that lasts a few weeks

Legit what extra does the other places have that you dont?
Ls customs(technically you have just no money from it)
And the abilty to lock doors and a wardrobe
Everything they do at auto exotic tire nuts and ottos is just Rp yet you dint need seats or lights ect to make a lounge/community area ... theres plenty you can do without dev work . To me it seems like u want something so u asked these things are earned and rewarded by all means do your best but personally as said before theres loads of competition in the area what are u offering that aint already there? Id reccomend a different location and set up a mobile mechanic sorta thing get yourself trucks and vans and do that its something that has been done before but for a few weeks then people get bored and dont bother
I aint sitting here throwing dirt on you or tryna get you to stop just saying some shit that if i was you id listen
I'm doing my best to stand out with the resources I have, and I’ll keep your advice in mind. Thanks for the help. Feel free to swing by the shop sometime!

Back