What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Stime (Action: Ban Issued 04/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuel

Banned
Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Stime

Description of what happened: Following us in his heli then purposly crashes into me

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes his reply was just "lol"

Value of item/money lost: pistol 4 five = £10,000 suppressor 4.5 = £20,000
MXM 6.5 black + £80,000 suppressor = £40,000 DMS Scope = £18,000 plus around £5,000 in ammo
thats not including the 43 cocaine in my heli.
total approximately 200k

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGCPRq4wpZ0

this is the 2nd report today on this guy obviously doesnt obey the rules so should be banned

I've put him as involved in another report too, his friend is also a serial RDM'er as well as the people he hangs around with. I mean sure admins must thoroughly investigate all claims to make sure they're valid (as is good practice rather than just using what is presented to them), but this is ridiculous. Two clear clips of VDM which is an outright ban unless in the rebel zone.

The first attempt could be argued as him not seeing you, but the blatant attempt afterwards has given me plenty of evidence. Stime shall be banned. Topic locked, please PM me if any more evidence/discussion needs to be posted.

Ban Issued

07e79ce58a908fc5d6b8e51944204585 -1 Stime - Forum Report 04/09/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back