What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Stime (Action: Ban Issued 04/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Stime

Description of what happened: We were doing RP hold-ups in Kavala and we killed Stime a few minutes earlier. He returned (breaking the new life rule, you can check the death logs) in an  Ifrit and was trying to VDM us. Now he did fail at this but I think it is still important to note that he was trying to VDM 4 of us.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I've had encounters with this clown before and I know it's pointless trying to negotiate so didn't want to waste my breath.

Value of item/money lost: None, but would like to see this asshat removed from the community. He simply cannot grasp the concept of roleplay or server rules.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Thq-W-NQk

Rules: "VDM = Instant Ban (Killing by using a vehicle is VDM)". As long as nobody dies its not considered VDM. But I guess you can get banned for attempting to do VDM as well. He was trying to VDM pretty bad ^-^

I just read the rules, and i admit i broke the Memory rule posted in the rule section, however i thought it was fully legal to protect your "party members" even after you died, which is the case here, We got robbed in front of the church, my mate was fleeing and i wanted to protect him, with what i had left, but after reading the rules i will admit i broke the rule, i should not have returned, but to be honest i think 9/10 would have returned to try fight for 1 mio cash in coke money. espicially with 6-7 people online and 0 cops.

Defending it by using a vehicle against 4 guys with guns? Two rules clearly broken. I'm not buying it at all.

^ wut he said....

Please remember NLR

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou for the report. Stime has been banned in another thread. Topic locked, please PM me if any more evidence/discussion needs to be posted.

Ban Issued

07e79ce58a908fc5d6b8e51944204585 -1 Stime - Forum Report 04/09/2014

Linked report - 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back