What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Still can't connect to Altis Life

Grizzly

I'm getting a bit board of not being able to join the servers i have tried everything I can possibility think of doing I have tried running as an administrator, doing the ip thing and changing my VPN to try and connect to the servers.

If anyone has any ideas please put them in the comment section below because i am well and truly stuck.

Yours:

[bG] Grizzley

same problem here, and when i try connecting via a steam friend i get "connecting failed", same thing happens every time they put on their "ddos protection" *removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
same problem here, and when i try connecting via a steam friend i get "connecting failed", same thing happens every time they put on their "ddos protection" i.e. blocking any incoming connections from a non-default arma port.
Is there no known way to sort the problem for you guys having issues?

I can't as well found the servers, but i downloaded CyberGhost5 and make VPN and it works.

I am not 100% but I believe it to be down to the servers mitigation, it is blocking certain ports to stop the DDOS attack, you ARMA will not be connecting via the default ARMA port so you are getting blocked.

*removed*

Is there no known way to sort the problem for you guys having issues?
*removed*

however for people like myself who dont have / cant access their routers, we're stuffed. I live in a shared house and the router is not mine to mess with, so people in similar a similar position to me cant join the servers until this default arma port requirement is removed from the server.

Back