What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Starter pistol

ThisIsBlank

Selling the starter pistol for 2500 if anyone wants it.

On #2 at athira

Last edited by a moderator:
1: why you come here to be cocky

2: i already gave a price
I think he is genuinly trying to be friendly to you. Normally people don't really sell weapons like this cheap on the forums. Since you are going through the effort, I think Reece just wants to show you appreciation for trying to actually sell this.

A starter pistol is one of the most useless items in the game, but if he pays this much for it, it will be a collecters item. I remember someone vouched he would make 1 million from selling apples. He auctioned the last apple to get him to 1 million and he got nearly 10 million for it.

Sometimes dude, people are just trying to be friendly. Maybe you should let go of the instant accusing attitude and gently accept friendliness when it is shown.

Or you know, don't take the money =).

I think he is genuinly trying to be friendly to you. Normally people don't really sell weapons like this cheap on the forums. Since you are going through the effort, I think Reece just wants to show you appreciation for trying to actually sell this.

A starter pistol is one of the most useless items in the game, but if he pays this much for it, it will be a collecters item. I remember someone vouched he would make 1 million from selling apples. He auctioned the last apple to get him to 1 million and he got nearly 10 million for it.

Sometimes dude, people are just trying to be friendly. Maybe you should let go of the instant accusing attitude and gently accept friendliness when it is shown.

Or you know, don't take the money =).
odd way of showing it xD

Dunno man, you wanted 2500 pounds, hes offering 500k =P Tho I imagine you thought he's just taking the piss =P But when I linked him this topic, coz I thought it was funny, hes response was: Im gonna do a good deed.

And ofcourse you can't know this, but Reece is a bit of a.. looney. He will actually buy that thing from you for this much. I've seen him give away half of his money when he was drunk, doing a story contest on the forum. Winner got 13 million =P.

Yeah was genuinely gunna give 500k for it, thought if you was that desperate to sell something so cheap you must be in need of money, I have spare I don't mind sharing.  

Limited edition collectors starting pistol with decades of history attached, only 500k? This is a bargain people, get on this auction quick!

drum up some furore for this, make it genuinely collectors haha

Last edited by a moderator:
BarrelRoll Stunt Studios recognises this pistol!  Believe it was used around 2010~ for the first annual street race, however these have been shut down by the police. I think the man with the pistol got run over at the start line, as one of the drivers was actually on drugs and swerved into him. No wonder this is going for so much people, buy it now, its a bargain!

With its history, probably has a value of up to 8.5 million!

Back